Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bali...February 2010



Lucky to have caught the sunset on my first day in Bali. Though it was quite overly ambitious of me to change straight into my bikini, thinking I could sneak a quiet lie down under the sun... that few minutes of sun was still worth while.


The hotel I stayed in was widely stretched on a vast piece of coastal land where white sandy beaches lay. Our tour guide informed us of Bali's want of undeveloped land yet its not a custom for sky scrapers to be built. They say its due to the appreciation of nature but I think its for "earthquake" safety.



The morning view of the ocean on my way to Breakfast from my room... simply breathtaking. I wished I had my loved ones with me on this trip all the 5 days that I was there. Well, there's always another time!

♥ Claudia ☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

☆ Sponsored by ...