Christy, Sue Lynn and I went to do our part at Start one fine Monday afternoon... I would love to describe how it felt like being there but Sue Lynn did a better job in her article. Please visit http://bangsar-babe.blogspot.com/2010/04/little-love-goes-long-way.html to read about our experience. I couldn't find better words to describe it!
here's a group photo! Thank you so much for having the 3 of us!
and here are the two goons with the Nikon DSLRs...
Yummy! you wont believe how fast it took for these to disappear!
Its always the small things we take for granted that are much appreciated by others...
just look at that!
she's new to the orphanage but wait till you see her dance!
still with her curry puff!
hide & seek!
I made them pose... (just had to)
Sue Lynn, me and Christy ❤
The three who went to see the kids with no hesitation!
I just love this picture!!
Be sure to visit www.start.org.my to do your part!
❤ Claudia ❤



Thanks for the link. Your video was great...loved it!! Can't wait for the next round! ;)
ReplyDelete