Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Puppy Found A Home! Yay!!


A brief recap on my previous post on my quest to find a good home for a stray pup. 

Efforts in finding him a home did not go in vain. Though, I must admit I thought finding him a home would be tough or nearly impossible since we had no clue on his breed or whether he had contacted any diseases from the crows that were attacking him. I guess I was really persistent. 

This goes to show that when passion meets persistence, you never go wrong.  

The proud new owner reports on the puppy's wellbeing:



She named him Two-Tone! That's so cutely descriptive. LOL!!!

I think I should start profiling all the dogs in SPCA and start looking for proper homes for them. I'd probably do a better job since I found Two-Tone (I'm gonna call him T.T) a home in less than 3 days! *smack me* self-praise is no praise, Claudia!!

Good night y'all.

❤ Claudia ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

☆ Sponsored by ...