Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Funny People in my life

scene 1: At work (like a year ago but I just remembered it)

me: babe, how do you fill up this form?
Geetha (my best friend who makes me laugh): LALATlah!
me: huh?
Geetha (my best friend who makes me laugh): LIKE THAT (pointing at something)
me: OMG so what is "like this" in your language?…. LALIT?
Geetha (my best friend who makes me laugh): arrgghhh~!!!

That's me my funny girl, Geetha!

moral of the story: Don't mess with her when she's busy, just carry a dictionary with you. We're currently in the process of editing Volume 1 of Geetha's dictionary.

Scene 2: It just happened today while I was having dinner… phone rings

josh: I think I am going to stop drinking.
me: good for you!
josh: Gotta get on the wheel!
me: I think you mean wagon. >.<


That's funny man Joshua Rao! 
(disclaimer: he's actually one of the smartest people I know despite what the text about him might infer)


Now you see why I'm always so happy?! I lead a life filled with comedians.

Keep it up people!! I might be able to write a book on these things one day (after editing Geetha's dictionary of course).

❤ Claudia ❤

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia, saw your comment at Bluedreammer's blog, ha ha ha, sorry forgot to tell you how to vote..
    Just type "I vote You're The Voice" in the comment box in the blog, and it will be counted as 1 vote.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LALAT la babe !!!!!! :D luv u honey...u made a difference in my life !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tQ for voting 'You're The Voice' appreciate it very much. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudia, thank you for voting! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

☆ Sponsored by ...