Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cicak scared off my voice!

So i finally get to have a quiet sit-down with my sister from another mother, Christy. We have both been so busy lately, we barely speak over the phone! Pietro joined us at Delicious and I ended up being the only one pigging out. 

We managed to keep the venting and bitchin' to a bare minimal so we wouldn't scare off the male. 

I call these two the makeup-less, eye-brow less, t-shirt wearing girls' night out.

The night ended with Christy sending P and I to our car park after walking her to safely to her car. The woman started screaming after she saw a lizard fall on her window of the passenger's seat where i was seated. Normally, I am not afraid of anything that walks on fours but I guess she started the screaming cycle which I joined in without even knowing why she was screaming. 

We screamed so loudly and I had to jump to the driver's side to flee from her cicak-mobile. P had to come to the rescue and shoo the poor innocent baby gecko away. 

Scream saver

What we learnt from the whole incident is that, despite what happened to Canny Ong, no security came to inquire or to even check on why there were two very highly-pitched screaming girls in a car park.

Problem is now, my soar-throat worsened due to the screaming and I may not have any voice to cheer at the stand-up comedy session at zouk tomorrow night! and I was supposed to go support my friend Ajay -.-

❤ Claudia ❤

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

☆ Sponsored by ...