Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Gathering of Great Minds

Tim Fernandez never fails to impress me on his efforts of creating awesome social networking seminars and talks. Inspirational indeed. 

Vashal, me and Risha 

Alan and Risha :-)


Today I attended the Gathering of Great Minds and was blown out of my seat by some speakers especially Tan Sri who's sarcasm and indirect attacks on Questions posed to him were so daring and admirable. I wish I dared to tell people who ask Questions for the sake of asking, off like that! It made the rest re-think and reconstruct their answers definitely.

I particularly loved what Faridah Merican said that should be bourn in the minds of the public: "To buy is to Create". That's the only way to curb the struggling creativity of actors and performers in the creative arts industry. Everyone needs to support each other. 

Then Mr. Dunn took stage and thought us a stress releasing exercise that eventually leads to a youthful life and prevents diseases. Awesome!!

This was the first part to the Gathering of Great Minds. Two more series to come! I highly recommend all to go! :-)

❤ Claudia ❤

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

☆ Sponsored by ...