Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Surprise 24!






























On the 2nd of May of 2009, i turned 24. Joshua told me it would be a silent dinner. "Just the two of us" he said. Excited for our little romantic excape, I rushed back after class that Saturday.
Passing the courts on the way back, I was disturbed and harassed by two motorists who knocked on my window just to wave and say hi. After what happened to my cousin who was hospitalised and almost crippled by rempits, naturally I got scared and nervous! drove as slowly as I could so the motorists would not follow me back.
When I reached Hide, I told Joshua to get in the car. but he refused saying that I should come down for awhile because he had some matters to see to (i am sure it was his unfinished mug f beer). I refused and started crying! Hahaha!! Then I filled him in on my scary adventure on the way home. He felt sorry and eventually broke the news to me.
"Actually i called all your friends here to celebrate your birthday here with you". Jesus Christ!! It was a surprise!!! =P all the scary motorists images just vanished from my mind. Yippie.. 24 here i come!
Unfortunately, my birthday wish cannot come true because i blew out 25 candles instead of 24. The friend incharge of the cake, forgot my age and added one year.
Since its not going to be badluck for me this year, i wished i would get through with CLP this year.. i suppose after blowing 25 candles, i would only pass my exams next year. hahhaha..
















3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you have started a blog. You must have lots of time in hand babe !!!! Good luck in keeping me updated with your "blog" - Geetha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha yeah i am like the last person to start a blog rite? i will story you on the history behind the blog. claudia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

☆ Sponsored by ...