Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

List of the Happiest Moments


Its 10pm (well almost) and i need to get some rest for my hectic day ahead for tomorrow. I have that contract to sign with D'casting for my shoot in Bangkok (i will not mention anything about my trip till I sign the talent release form and get to see it in black and white, myself). Then I have to cast for another Advert. Then i plan to run off to the Curve to see if I can change my Platinum class tickets for Harry Potter for the following week coz as usual, last minute plans crept up and now I cant make it to see the final movie - Harry Potter Half Blood Prince. The book was simply fabulous btw!


So I am in bed right, thinking that life can be such a dream come true or a bloody living nightmare. The moments which I would call my favourite and happiest moments include; My Confirmation (its a roman catholic thing); my first dance performance - I think I was Nine; Our first movie; My first present from Josh (cos it was 10 sizes too big); Winning in our school choir competition; My First Horse riding trip round the countryside; Getting into the Finals for Miss Malaysia and the one that tops the list would be Graduation Day (picture of Josh and me at my Graduation)!!!


The happiest moments are always for the "the firsts" of everything. It gets me thinking that, you only get to experience certain things once in life and when that opportunity arises, you've got to grab it by it's horns and ride it like a Queen (I dont know why I said that). So I decided, that I should live happy life and continue riding on my FIRSTS Experiences (this time I'll go looking for more of firsts).


I think its the adrenaline rush that you get during those moments that makes it last a lifetime, and worth repeating as a story to all your friends over and over again o.O though, I think they'd disagree with me :-)


So anyways, the point of my post is that it is my very late and mid-term resolution to post of my future FIRSTS and memorable events that occur. My first battle would be to pass CLP Next Year!


Sincerely,

Claudia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

☆ Sponsored by ...