Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

My new SLR works!

So every cam whore has to invest in an SLR. However, when you do get a mambo jumbo high tech camera, you tend to take less pictures of yourself.
My last weekend getaway to the French Resort up in Bkt Tinggi proved so. You just dont seem to trust anyone else with your camera coz the first thing that comes to mind is that they may not be able to take a nicer shot than you. Not because you are a better photographer, but because you OWN the camera! hahaha I mean that is the case for me, ofcourse. It may not necessary prove to be the case for others O.o so dont quote me!


These here are the cheap Japanese Caps as they cant grow as big as the real ones but I like anything with colour and swims!




I swear, I thought they were edible!! They aren't. And no I didnt have to find out the hard way, there was a nature guide whom stopped me from plucking it. Apparently, it can cause an itch! O.o


My mum used to have these growing in our garden when I was a kid. Unfortunately, I didnt appreciate them that much as a kid...



Me love you little horsies! The white one is named Charlie.. Too bad I didnt ride them. Let me tell you WHYYY I didnt get to ride them... BECAUSE the Riding package didnt include one where you can actually ride it on its own despite me trying to convince the guy that I have ridden a HORSE before through medows and up hills and through streams and by river banks back in New Zealand. Darn Horse Guy, said CANNOT!





Above: Me showing off with some blurring background effects!




Hope you like the pictures of NATURE from my new Nikon D5000! I promise, the skills will be brushed up soon enough!

Sincerely,
Claudia

2 comments:

  1. You must show me this Nikon of yours... Pleeez.. Itchy fingers here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, welcome to the dark side!! ( ermm i mean nikon)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

☆ Sponsored by ...