Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My beautiful Sea Villa Suite





Sea Villas in Pangkor Laut Resort

Of course my adventures on the private island has to come to an end and I have to retire to sleep. Despite the dark night, the walkway to my sea villa was fully lit. I had to take a slow walk to my Sea Suite and enjoy the sounds of the waves gushing below me!

As I entered my Sea Suite I couldn’t just go to sleep straight away because once again, I was struck with utter admiration of my room. I must say the designers of Pangkor Laut Resort has done a good job. Every window in my suite opens to the ocean, even the ones in the bathroom!!! I must say, there is no need for air conditioning for me tonight; I’ll be sleeping in sea breeze listening to the lovely sounds of the waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

☆ Sponsored by ...