Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

STOUT! My Bundle of Crumpled Joy..

Fortunately, I am easily pleased as almost everything makes me happy! Happiest day for me to-date would be the day we decided to bring Stout home.

He is a British Bulldog and a charming one at that. Apparently Bulldogs are supposed to be quite, inactive and very patient. Stout is grouchy, over active and bloomingly impatient just like me! However they say these rough edges will smoothen out when they hit their 6th month. He's only 3 month's old you see, so I am guessing this phase would ware off in the next 3 months or so.

Only drawback would be that he wouldnt live as long as other dogs as Bulldogs only live up to the maximum of 8 years. I am dreading that day already!!!



ABOVE: Stout is sharpening his teeth on his throne! (my baby is teething! hehehehe)


ABOVE: Check out his little weenie pointing out! "Size does not matter right Stouty-boy?"


ABOVE: My favourite shot of Stout and his Daddy! I call it the Classic- Stout in one hand, ciggie in the other!

Hope you enjoyed my little bundle of joy. More to come after I take him on his first photoshoot!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. Stout looks so very cute...but the daddy looks like a drug addict or some terrorist trying to poison the doggie....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

☆ Sponsored by ...