OMG - this is another interesting video.
Let me share what my palm says:
1. Heart line - slightly curved but it kinda looks straight too but its not THAT straight. It ends at the bottom of my second finger indicating that I'm a giver which I never thought myself to be. Wait, I am not a taker as well..
2. My head line - super straight and it has a massive crazy fork at the end indicating a lawyer's flair and yes, i look forward to a good debate and communicating with those who spark a good argument not for fights, more like for a deeper insight to things.
3. My lifeline is average in length but it is no where near venus. LOL
For all you people who tried reading my palm and did not get close, goodness! You should so watch the video.
❤ Claudia ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment